Shark and I decided to go with Daddy to Arkansas (you probably know that now). It was a hard decision and a tearful goodbye to my family. Tearful might not describe it well enough. I tried not to let Bear see me struggling because I wanted him to know I supported him and that I WANTED to go with him wherever life took us. But he noticed. Duh. I hope it wasn't too discouraging for him. We drove to Utah where we gathered our belongings out of storage and spent a couple of days saying goodbye to family and friends.
We're going to miss our little buddy, Cooper. And he'll probably miss using Sharky as a punching bag.
Bear, me, and my friend Lisa took the boys on the Front Runner (train) from Provo to Salt Lake. It was awesome. I'm sad to leave before I get any good use out of it.
Shark insisted on jumping off the ledge onto the tracks. He was pretty upset when he found out that wasn't allowed.
This is not our train, but I thought the mountains looked gorgeous all covered in snow and I wanted to remember them.
These two were heavily flirting with the grandma sitting behind us
Baby buns in jeans...need I say more?
We went to City Creek Center for lunch and spent a little while in the play area of the food court. I've never seen Shark play in a public place with other children and he it made me so happy to see him having so much fun.
Bear enjoyed it just as much.
He likes showing people his tongue. And it's pretty long.






No comments:
Post a Comment