I know this is disgusting and I'm a bad mom, but it was a great photo op...the first time. The dishes were quickly removed on the second and third and fourth and fifth and............
These two are about 3 months apart and I can only imagine the trouble they are going to cause....
Early Thanksgiving morning, Ryan was sent out to gather the Black Friday ads and we all scoured over them at the breakfast table.
Uncle Austin putting together a puzzle with Addy.
All the dads took turn giving their kids a ride a the little mini 4-wheeler. Oliver loves anything that moves.
It was a little cold for this Arizona gal, but her Coloradan counterpart didn't seem to mind.

Oliver's cousin Navy, almost 3, with her daddy, Kyle, waiting patiently for her turn on the 4-wheeler.
She fell in love with this red helmet as you may notice in following pictures.
Allison driving like a boss.
Austin walked around the yard looking for dog poop while Craig scooped it.
Little Navy with her aunt, Brittney.
I love the expressions Ady makes during her ride. She goes through a few emotions.
Kaitlin patiently waiting for Ady to come back and play. Navy and that helmet.
These are the neighbor horses that get fed by just about everybody. They are always waiting at the fence for a snack from one of the kids.
Annikas turn with her daddy, Ryan.
Oliver didn't like the helmet as much as Navy did.
I'm missing the actual Thanksgiving dinner festivity pictures because they wouldn't download for some reason. So I'm sorry to all the faces (Baby Carter) that are not pictured here! You were not forgotten. I will get it all sorted out. We had some family pictures taken of the whole group that I will post when I receive them. I'm glad we were able to do that because we aren't all in one place very often.


















Hey Erica! I am hoping I have your right address for Christmas cards. Do you still live on 718 E? Feel free to e-mail. Krystle.aka.beautiful@gmail.com. Thanks!
ReplyDelete