We didn't have any Halloween plans until the very last minute. I hadn't made any because I don't think 10 month old babies make very good memories at this age and I don't have to courage to go trick-or-treating when everyone knows the candy will be for me. I already had the Halloween photoshoot in Ollie's costume so I wasn't even planning on putting him back in it. But, the social butterfly for a husband I have RSVP'd us to a Halloween party in Salt Lake and BOOM, we had plans. I went to ShopKo and picked up a couple of wigs for 60% off (which was still a big fat waste of money) and turned us into some pretty pathetic hippies. Before we left, Austin expressed to me his concern that we hadn't carved a pumpkin this year, so we had to do that first.
Little Shark trying out the hippie hair
Thrilled with his find.
I wish I looked as good as he did at 18 weeks.
Let the carving begin!
He was very curious about what was inside and it was pretty nasty.
See?
He didn't mind.
The artists!
These are some of the decorations at our house.
This handsome fella greets us when we get home. He stands watch over our cars.
Precious moments <3
This baby loves those horses.
No pictures in costume, but that isn't a bad thing. It was a pretty fun evening after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment