Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Photo Shoot

Today I put Oliver in his costume (Peter Pan) and bought a larger than life pumpkin to use as a prop. We took a whole-lotta pictures of him being adorable so we could get that perfect shot to send to all of the Grandma's and Grandpa's. We didn't get very many smiles, I think because the sun was pretty bright in his eyes, however, he worked it anyway. Here are a few (maybe more).


He wouldn't wear a hat, so I hope he still looks Peter Pan-y


He did have a great card board dagger tucked in his belt though.








We ended up picking this one (below) to send out in our Halloween cards to G-mas and G-pas. It was a tough choice, I think he is so cute in ALL of them! This one just had the most smile in it. 






Having a good time with Dad. 




Then proceeded to lick the pumpkin. Can't blame him, it is tempting. 







Thinking happy thoughts so he is able to fly!


Posing with the help. Thanks for your time, Dad!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love the flying pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver is the CUTEST! And that Peter Pan costume is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete