Thursday, September 20, 2012

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend was a whirlwind. We went camping with Austin's parents, cousin, and brother at Little Sahara which is like the biggest sand dunes you've ever seen. There were a million four wheelers, dirt bikes, sand cars and things of that sort. It was a lot of loud dusty dangerous fun. I was a chicken on the four wheeler but I loosened up. Not really. I was a very cautious driver. But I have precious cargo on board. Austin is much more of a dare devil and I worried about him plenty. Our cousin, TJ brought a Razor that had four seats so the baby could ride. We just strapped in his car seat and away we went. I think he liked it but it was so hot and the sand was blowing in his eyes so he mostly just fell asleep. Okay that makes it sound like no fun at all for him, I hope it wasn't too torturous.





Grandpa and Grandma taking Shark for a spin in the sand



Worn out!


TJ and Oliver


Unlce Zach


Sweaty dad

















I love his messy hair when we take off his bandana 




He is obviously having a fantastic time



We got back very late on Sunday night and Monday we met my family at the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. It was a good time.











Me and Ellie Bean


Spiders!





Trying to get a picture of everyone on the train. 


Not successful. 



All the little monkies


Sonic to celebrate! 


No comments:

Post a Comment