Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby's Day Out

Austin is back in school which means we don't get to have him home all day with us. It's hard. We were spoiled. So to combat our loneliness we wanted to get out of the house and go to the park. Here is a description of our day.

Arrive at park. Grass is wet and/or slimed with duck poo. Find a table in the shade.

 Ducks corner us. We are held hostage. Will be released in exchange for graham crackers. Narrowly escape with only crumbs left. 


At least we still have the juice. 


  Find a new spot near the gardens dodging the tyranny of the ducks. Oliver spends five minutes chasing an ant on the side walk. Can't catch it. Gives up. Eats bark instead. Chases sprinkler. Gets wet. Gives up. Eats bark instead. 


It's out of control. I can't stop him. I let him eat it. This is what the ducks have reduced us to. We go to Wendy's. Get a frosty.




I'd say it was a succes.

No comments:

Post a Comment