I'm still not sure what the gagging was for. I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing. Oy vey.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Too Smart for His Own Good
Today I put Oliver down for a nap and I can hear him in his bed playing for a little while, which is normal, then all was quiet and I could safely assume he was asleep. No no no. I heard him making a gagging sound so I go in to make sure he's okay and lo and behold this boy has taken off all of his clothes including his diaper. And a little boy without a diaper can't help but pee all over the place. That's a desperate attempt at trying to weasel out of a nap my friends. This momma ain't falling for it. Quick change of sheets (and blanket and pillow and book and sippy cup) and strap him into a new diaper and he is back in bed. Little rascal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment