Monday, June 11, 2012

Living the AmErican Dream

I have recently become a full-time stay at home mommy. Austin thought it was important for me to spend time with Shark and politely asked me to quit my job. Who can argue with that? He's taking on a lot of responsibility trying to finish his last semester of school and support the three of us by himself. He is my hero. I will most definitely miss my job and the fantastic friends I made working there, but I am so grateful I can spend my days loving on my baby boy. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Utah Surgical Arts and all the lovely ladies still pressing forward. Keep up the hard work.

In the mean time I will fill my days with...

hugs and kisses



naps and smiles


and LOTS of time in the pool. We love the sun <3









1 comment: