Austin's family came to town to visit and we have had a great time so far. We had a big get together at our Grandma LeBaron's house today and ate a MILLION different kinds of meat. I guess nobody could decided between brisket, ham, chicken, or sausage. It was all super good and we had MORE ice cream cake to follow.
Here are pictures of our beautiful, sunny Mothers Day
This is what I woke up to after my boy slept for 11 hours. That was his Mothers Day gift to me. What a good boy! He is such a crazy sleeper. For instance, how did he get out of his pants?
His favorite food used to be his fingers, until he found these little sausages.
Irelynd, Zach, Grammy, Oliver, Savannah, and my one and only, Austin.
My husband is so handsome.
This gorgeous girl is our cousin, Irelynd. She has the most brilliant blue eyes.
Grammy was helping Shark climb a tree.

Cutest little monster twins I know--Keaton and Waverly
This is our cousin Brighton, he got a new awesome mountain bike that is way faster than his old one.
Another cousin, Megan, and brother Zach.
Oliver and his Papa.
Lynn and Grandma probably talking Scott's ear off.
He is such a champ when it comes to eating. All he needs is a comfy place to kick back.
Kisses from Grandma LeBaron. We love her tons!
Happy Mothers Day to all of you mamas. I'm glad I have so many awesome women to emulate. There is no reason for me to fail as a mother with such great examples to follow. Especially my own mother, I love her dearly.












No comments:
Post a Comment