Not a lot is going on around here but I thought I should keep updating with pictures at least. Austin just registered for his last semester at BYU. Woo hoo!! He is almost done and I am so proud of him :] He is excited to get out in the "real world" (whatever that means) and start working. We are both successfully dieting and losing weight together. It's nice that I don't have to watch him eat all the good food while I am practicing self control. He's a good partner. Oliver is getting to be a lot of fun. Tons of giggles and blabbing. His legs move at about 100 miles an hour. As soon as they can hit the ground I will have a hard time keeping up with him. He is a great sleeper. He's made this whole having a baby thing a piece of cake. I keep thinking I am getting way too lucky and I'm sure I've got a new thing coming to me with the next baby. But for now I will just count my blessings and enjoy every little moment with Shark. He rocks.
This is Shark's little buddy, Cooper. Every time I turn around I find them holding hands. So sweet!
Getting cuter everyday!
He is almost able to hold his bottle all by himself. He just can't get the right angle yet.
Loves lounging with daddy
He looks so old! And adorable.
New Easter shirt. Holy smokes, cute or what?
Oh! I almost forgot. We also had Shark's baby blessing. It was so cool. Austin said a beautiful blessing. My kids are lucky to have such a hardworking and inspired father. There were so many people at the blessing showing love and support. Shark is one blessed baby. And I appreciate each of my family members so much.
He is an angel!
Four generations of LeBaron
I can't wait until he grows into this adorable hat. Thank you Kyle and Emily! It is super cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment